We provide knowledgeable and caring medical services for wellness, or should your pet become ill with symptoms such as weight loss, vomiting, diarrhea, increased thirst, inappropriate elimination habits, coughing, sneezing, ear infections, skin infections, or a whole host of other problems.
Soft Tissue/Orthopedic Surgery
We are pleased to provide a variety of soft tissue and orthopedic procedures offered by Agile Veterinary Surgery.
Our dental care services include anesthetic dental cleaning for those animals with more advanced dental and gum disease. We are equipped with a dental x-ray unit to better evaluate the need for tooth extractions.
Complete In-House Laboratory System
We provide in-house laboratory services so that we may test and diagnose symptoms of sick animals, and to perform pre-anesthetic blood work prior to a surgical or dental procedure. We can also evaluate fecal samples for parasites and test for urinary tract infections with quick results. The cause of ear and skin infections can be determined by microscopic evaluation of the types of organisms present. These findings allow us to rapidly evaluate and begin treatment of the conditions.
On-site radiology services include routine survey x-rays of the chest and abdomen, contrast studies of the gastrointestinal and urinary tracts, orthopedic studies including OFA evaluation and certification for hip and elbow dysplasias. We convert our radiographic images into a digital format to send via telemedicine to specialists around the country, and receive their expert opinions and results in approximately one hour.
Ultrasound services can help us look at internal organ structures, heart function, abnormal fluid build-up in body cavities, and bladder and kidney stones, just to name a few items. We will soon have the ability through telemedicine to send these images to specialists as we do with radiographs.
Animals’ nutritional needs change as they enter different stages of their lives. The best way to make sure your pets’ needs are being met is to consult with us about a diet made specifically for his or her lifestyle. We recommend Hills Science Diet and Royal Canin.
Please call us at (951) 698-7387 if you have an emergency, and we will do our best to help you through this frightening and stressful time. Emergencies can be a terrible experience for pets and pet owners, so we promise to communicate with you and make the process less stressful.
Please attempt to call ahead in case of an emergency to alert us to the situation and allow us to prepare.
Comprehensive Patient Care
- Physical Exams
- Wellness Exams
- Emergency Daytime Exams
- Puppy and Kitten “Healthy Beginnings” Program
- Spays and Neuters
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Intraoral Dental Radiographs
- Simple to Surgical Extractions
- Digital X-rays
- Ultrasound-Cardiac, Abdominal
- Tele-imaging services
- Stat read outs with Board Certified Specialists
- In hospital blood, urine, and fecal diagnostic testing
- Reference Laboratory Diagnostic and Wellness Testing
Diets and Nutritional Supplements
- Hill’s Prescription Diets
- Royal Canin Prescription Diets
- Nutramax Nutritional Supplements
- Rx Vitamins Nutritional Supplements
- Medicated Shampoos/Conditioners
End of Life Services
- Hospice Guidance to help your pet through its final days comfortably
- Euthanasia in a quiet, comfortable, peaceful setting- inside or in our outdoor park
- Aftercare options for Private or Communal Standard Cremation or Private or Communal Water Cremation (Peaceful Waters Aquamation at peacefulwatersaquamation.com – Click Here)
- Weekday Veterinarian Supervised Daytime and Overnight Boarding