Doctors Pet Clinic has been serving Murrieta and the surrounding communities since 1991. At Doctors Pet Clinic we have established a reputation for high quality medicine, compassionate care, and forming lasting bonds with our patients, clients, and the community.
Whether your pet requires routine care, boarding facilities, nutritional foods, or more urgent medical care, our doctors and staff are happy to assist you.
The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention. If you have a question call (951) 698-7387 or email us and we’ll promptly get back to you. Our Murrieta veterinary office is perfectly located between the 15 and 215, and you can find directions on our Contact Us page.
Doctors Pet Clinic is proud to serve the Murrieta, CA area for everything pet related. Our veterinary clinic and animal hospital is run by Dr. Laurie Koorhan, who is a licensed, experienced Murrieta veterinarian.
Our team is committed to educating our clients in how to keep your pets healthy year round, with good nutrition and exercise. Doctors Pet Clinic stays on top of the latest advances in veterinary technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery.
1. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill and payment is due at time of service.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, expense strikes as well. Doctors Pet Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply by phone 1-800-859-9975, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months to 1 year
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites…